Trust and safety is our top priority:
- We provide member support 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Every sitter is background checked, and the UrbanSitter team manually reviews every sitter to meet our standards.
- UrbanSitter can plug into an employees’ existing social and parental networks to find nearby caregivers their personal connections use and, more importantly, trust.
- UrbanSitter makes it easy for employees to bring on and manage sitters that are already known to their families.
- UrbanSitter resources include recommended best practices for hiring a childcare provider during COVID-19 and health & safety practices for arrival and during jobs.
- Our easy-to-use job posting tools allow parents to pick preset COVID-related interview questions to ensure health and safety stays a priority.
- Virtual playtime or homeschooling with a sitter via video conferencing (while the parent is at home), is a great new way parents can carve out time to work while maintaining physical distance.
- At UrbanSitter, we encourage both parents and sitters to adhere to the reliability policy, and maintain open and honest communication about their health, giving everyone involved adequate time to adjust their schedules should a booking need to be canceled.
- UrbanSitter’s Trust and Safety Team has prioritized coronavirus prevention efforts. We recommend all members follow CDC guidelines and provide additional resources in our FAQ: Coronavirus Precautions and Resources. Additionally, as the situation evolves and new recommendations become available, UrbanSitter publishes relevant information on our website.