As schools and daycares remain closed, many employees are struggling to find reliable in-home childcare coverage. UrbanSitter partners with businesses to provide our trusted caregiver network as a benefit to employees aimed to reduce the stress of finding childcare.
Providing the right fit for your organization
- Companies can offer their employees paid access to the UrbanSitter platform.
- Companies can also opt to subsidize or cover childcare expenses for employees by adding company-provided funds to employees’ accounts. These funds can be set for any amount, in any cadence (month/quarter/year), and can be adjusted as needs change.
- With recent school closures, many businesses are increasing childcare subsidies to their employees. Specific amounts vary by location, and average hourly babysitting rates by city can be found here.
Providing the right fit for each employee
- As health and safety is everyone’s top priority, every sitter is background checked, and reviewed by UrbanSitter. UrbanSitter tools also let parents ask sitters COVID-related questions when posting a job.
- Parents can book care on a part-time or full-time basis. With more companies scheduling meetings during specific blocks of the day, employees are able to book care for three or four hours at a time, avoiding the need for full-time childcare.
- UrbanSitter also plugs into employees’ existing social and parental networks to find nearby caregivers their personal connections use and love.
Supply to meet your demand
- UrbanSitter’s marketplace is primed to fulfill increased childcare demand with nationwide coverage and more than 250K background-checked sitters across the United States.
- Despite recent fluctuations in demand, UrbanSitter continues to see consistent fulfillment rates by babysitters. Fulfillment is monitored daily to ensure adequate supply ratios are maintained.
Support for COVID-19 concerns
- UrbanSitter’s Trust and Safety Team has prioritized coronavirus prevention efforts. We recommend all members follow CDC guidelines and provide additional resources in our FAQ: Coronavirus Precautions and Resources.
- As the situation evolves and new recommendations become available, UrbanSitter publishes relevant information on our website.
- Easy-to-use job posting tools allow parents to identify as essential workers and post COVID-related questions to care providers.
- UrbanSitter has a streamlined set-up process, and our team takes care of everything from start to finish. It’s possible to launch your program in as little as 48 hours.
- In an effort to help companies support their employees, UrbanSitter is currently waiving all implementation fees and allowing shorter-term commitments.
To learn more about UrbanSitter for your workforce, please visit urbansitter.com/corporate-benefits.