School can sometimes be a serious place with all the learning and studying, but that doesn’t mean we can’t have a good laugh along the way! Here are 50 hilarious jokes that will have your kids giggling in and out of the classroom. These jokes are kid-friendly and guaranteed to bring a smile to their faces. So, get ready to laugh out loud with these school-themed jokes!
Best kid jokes about school
- Why did the math book look sad? Because it had too many problems!
- Why did the teacher wear sunglasses to school? Because her students were so bright!
- What’s a snake’s favorite subject? HISStory.
- Why did the kid cross the playground? To get to the other slide.
- How do bees go to school? On a school BUZZ!
Easy jokes kids can tell about school
- What’s the smartest bug? A spelling bee.
- Why did the clock go to the principal’s office? Because it was always running late!
- Who’s the leader of the school supplies? The ruler.
- What’s a math teacher’s favorite season of the year? Sum-mer!
- Why did the bicycle fall over at school? Because it was two-tired!
Fun kid jokes about a school of fish
- Why are fish considered the smartest animals? Because they live in schools.
- Why did the fish get bad grades in school? Because it was always swimming in the wrong direction!
- What did the fish say to the substitute teacher? “School’s a real splash!”
- Why don’t fish go on vacation? Because they’re always in a school.
- Why was the fish late to school? Because it was fin-ishing its homework!
Funny jokes about kids going back to school
- Teacher: “Why are you late on the first day of school?” Student: “I saw a sign that said, ‘School Ahead: Go Slow.'”
- What did the pen tell the pencil on the first day of school? Lookin’ sharp!
- Why did the dog go to school? Because it wanted to learn new tricks!
- Why did the cat go to school? Because it wanted to improve its purr-formance!
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Alpaca. Alpaca who? Alpaca the lunch, we’re going to school!
2nd grade kids jokes about school
- Why did the banana go to school? Because it wanted to split its time between learning and being a snack!
- How do you make seven an even number? Remove the “S.”
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Broken pencil. Broken pencil who? Forget it. It’s pointless.
- Why are the dark ages named that? Because they have so many knights.
- Why did the pillow go to school? Because it wanted to take a nap in every class!
More hilarious kids jokes about school
- What did the buffalo dad say to his son at school drop off? Bison!
- Where do kids in New York learn multiplication? Times Square.
- Why did the kid study on a plane? He wanted a higher education.
- What’s a blackboard’s favorite drink? Hot CHALK-o-late.
- Why did the pencil go to the principal’s office? Because it needed to be sharp!
- Why did the broom go to school? Because it wanted to brush up on its knowledge.
- What’s the smartest shape? A “circle,” because it’s well-rounded in every subject!
- What do you call a vampire who teaches math? Count Dracula!
- Why was the math book always worried? Because it had too many problems to solve.
- What kind of tree does a math teacher climb? Geome-tree.
- Why did the student put their lunchbox in the oven? Because they wanted to have a hot lunch!
- How do you make a tissue dance? You put a little boogie in it!
- What did one math book say to the other math book? “I’ve got problems.”
- Why don’t scientists trust atoms? Because they make up everything!
- What do you call a pencil that can tell jokes? A pun-cil.
- What’s the difference between a teacher and a train? The teacher says, “Spit out your gum,” but the train says, “Chew chew!”
- What kind of tree fits in your hand? A palm tree!
- What did one wall say to the other wall at school? “I’ll meet you at the corner!”
- Why did the book go to the doctor? Because it had too many paper cuts!
- Why did the student bring a backpack full of rubber bands to school? Because they wanted to “stretch” their knowledge!
- Why did the girl bring a ladder to school? Because she wanted the highest grades!
- Why did the student eat their homework? Because their teacher said it was a piece of cake!
- How does a book stay warm? By putting on its jacket.
- Why did the teacher write the lesson on the window? To make it clearer for the students.
- Why is 2 + 2 = 5 like your left foot? It’s not right.
- What is a mathematical plant? The one with square roots.
Laughter is the best medicine, even in the classroom! Not only does it make school more enjoyable, but it also helps relieve stress and improve focus. Sharing jokes with classmates can create a positive and fun learning environment where everyone feels included. So, encourage your kids to keep laughing all the way to class and see the difference it makes in their school experience!
With these 50 hilarious jokes about school, you’ll have your kids laughing and learning at the same time. Whether it’s a math joke, a fish joke, or a joke about going back to school, there’s something for every kid’s sense of humor. So, why wait? Start sharing these jokes with your kids today and watch their faces light up with laughter!
Looking for an after-school sitter to care for your kids and maybe tell a joke or two? Join UrbanSitter to find after-school drivers, sitters, tutors, and more!